36″ Hybrid Run-About BBQ Trailer
A single unit stick burner smoker cooker and a charcoal grill built onto a mobile trailer frame for easy mobility.
The 36" smoker cooker holds approximately 60-72 pounds of food for low and slow cooking.
The charcoal grill provides additional cooking capacity for hot and fast grilling.
SMOKER COOKER: 36"
Bottom (2) Rack: 18 1/2" x 15" each
Upper Rack: 23-1/2" x 16" (sliding)
Firebox: 17" x 17"
CHARCOAL GRILL: 30"
- All welded construction, 1/4 inch rolled steel
- Handles are 3/8" thick strong back
- Fold down prep area
- Cooking Cylinder
- Reverse Flow Heat Baffle
- BBQ Heat Gauge
- Drip Pans
Charcoal Grill: 30" grilling space
- Mobile trailer frame constructed of 3" channel iron
- 13" aluminum wheels
- Heavy duty trailer tires
- A storage capacity
Available upon request
- No frame version for mounting in outdoor kitchen or a permanent BBQ Pit at discounted price (prices may vary).
- Left hand model
- Skids available for additional $200.00