36″ Hybrid Patio Smoker Cooker
The 36" smoker cooker holds 60-72 pounds of food with room for more. Can smoke four 10 pound pork butts and two 16 pound briskets at the same time. The built in charcoal grill provides additional cooking space.
Actual Unit Size
Height: 70 1/2" (at smokestack)
Width: 48" (Prep Area Open)
36" (Prep Area Folded)
Bottom (2) Rack: 18 1/2" x 15" each
Upper Rack: 23-1/2" x 16" (sliding)
Firebox: 17" x 17"
The HYBRID includes a smoker cooker and a charcoal grill built onto a backyard patio cart.
- Stick Burner Smoker Cooker
- Charcoal Grill
- All welded construction, 1/4 inch rolled steel, handles are 3/8" thick strong back
- BBQ Heat Gauge
- Cooking Cylinder
- Drip Pans
- Patio Cart with 8" heavy wheels and numatic tires
- Reverse Flow Heat Baffle
- Fold down prep area
Available upon request
- No frame version for mounting in outdoor kitchen or a permanent BBQ Pit at discounted price (prices may vary).
- Left hand model
- Skids available for additional $150.00
Championship-like smoker cooking in your own backyard. Great for the backyard, patio and outdoor kitchens.
- Easy To Use
- Easy To Clean
- Heats Up Fast
- Even Cooking Temperature
- Guaranteed Results